What can you expect from O’Neal Insurance Group – The Illinois Medicare and Health Insurance Plan Specialist?
Count on O’Neal Insurance Group for an unbiased approach in answering your important and relevant questions and addressing your individual concerns. We can help you:
- Determine if your primary care and specialist providers are in or out-of-network.
- Compare the various carriers and plans.
- Choose the plan that best addresses your unique treatment needs and health concerns.
- Understand how your benefits work with Group Pension Retirement plans like city of Chicago or Cook County.
- Know the difference between original Medicare and under-65 Health Insurance HMOs, PPOs, Medsupp, Medigap and Supplemental Plans C, F, G, M or N.
- Determine if you should have a Part D Prescription Drug Plan.
- Know which senior health plan carrier offers the best, no cost, zero premium coverage for your situation.
- Decide whether you should join and pay for Medicare Part B
- Access Medicare Special Needs and Chronic Condition plans for people who need health care for Diabetes, high blood pressure and other chronic conditions.
Are you turning 65 within the next 18 months?
Are you wondering about your Medicare insurance choices? Now is the time to start exploring your options. Our team of agents and brokers are available to answer your questions – whether you need an under-65 health plan or you are aging into Medicare.
Here is a sampling of questions we receive from our turning 65 clients every week:
- Should I join a Medicare Supplemental or a Medicare Advantage Plan like an HMO or PPO if I have Original Medicare or Group Coverage?
- Is it free to fill a prescription under a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (also known as Part D Coverage)?
- How do I expand my original insurance coverage from part A to B, C, and D after I turned 65?
- I have Social Security Disability and I was told I need to join Medicare to get health insurance. Can I keep my regular group insurance?
If these are the types of questions on your mind, contact us for easy answers!
Medicare is the most popular federal health program available to people aged 65 years and older in America. However, there are a number of costs that are not covered by basic original Medicare coverage.
These include the medical and hospital costs incurred overseas, costs of hearing aids and other equipment, home nursing costs, cost of dental examination and treatment, and more.
As a result, even those who are eligible for basic Medicare health insurance may require Medicare Supplemental or Medicare Advantage Plans HMO or PPO to get comprehensive coverage.
Shop and compare your health insurance choices!
At O’Neal Insurance Group, our objective is to help you compare relevant plans and select the one that’s best suited for your healthcare and financial needs.
As a reputable Medicare insurance broker in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Montana, Missouri, Mississippi, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oregon and Texas.
for over 30 years, we have in-depth knowledge of the various plans available, as well as different factors that may influence the total cost of a policy.
Our experts take their time to understand your needs, expectations, and preferences and recommend you a solution that’s best suited for you.
We help you understand and compare the following health insurance plans:
Original Medicare Part A and Part B Medicare Advantage Plans or Medicare Part C, including HMO, PPO, PFFS, SNP, HMP-POS, and MSA Medicare Supplement Plans. Did you know? There are 10 different Medigap coverage plans labeled as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, K, L, M, and N.
We can also assist with your Medicare Part D or Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.
Using this knowledge and experience, we help you select a plan that provides you comprehensive coverage, as well as peace of mind that your needs will be taken care of in case of an emergency health condition.
Enjoy convenient one-stop shopping with many insurance options.
We can provide you access to plans from AARP/UHC, Aetna, Assurity Life Insurance Company, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna Healthspring, Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company, Humana, Legacy Safeguard, Mutual of Omaha, Nationwide Insurance, United Health One, United Healthcare,
United World Life and Wellcare.
We can also provide solutions to address your Senior Annuity, Cancer, Stroke, Heart Attack, Medicare, Burial, Final Expense Funeral, Whole Life, Dental and Vision insurance needs.
We offer insurance solutions for individuals, families and seniors in many states.
We help individuals, families, and those who are eligible for Medicare. Let us guide you in researching and
comparing the different types of life, dental & health insurance plans available.
Our Health Insurance licensed agents and brokers offer free advice in the following states.
Ask us about the many advantages of permanent life insurance.
Permanent life insurance provides insurance protection throughout your lifetime.
As a policyholder, permanent life insurance allows you quick access to funds –whether in an emergency or when an opportunity arises.
It also provides for your beneficiaries with a death benefit when you are gone, funding funeral expenses, paying off bills and allowing your loved ones to sustain the life you’ve helped them to build.
Whole life insurance is often an important component of retirement planning.
Want to Know More?
To help you make a well-informed choice, we provide you a single platform for you to compare policies and rates from different insurance providers so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget.
The O’Neal Insurance Group Offers our client/members the ability to shop for their Personal Original Medicare Insurance, Life, Health and Dental plans online, in person or by phone, providing comparisons of some of the country’s top carriers from the comforts and privacy of your home online or over the phone.