Texas: Choose a Medicare Plan That’s Best For You.
Let O’Neal Insurance Group help you navigate through the complex health insurance options and find the one that best suits your needs and budget.
When browsing through the different Medicare plans available in Texas, it can be difficult and overwhelming to find the one that meets your needs and budget. With so many health insurance solutions available, how does someone know if they are eligible for a particular plan? or if a particular health insurance solution will fulfill their needs? This is where O’Neal Insurance Group can help.
We are one of the leading Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Medicare Prescription Drug health plan brokers in the great state of Texas. We work with a wide range of reputable insurance companies to offer you the most comprehensive and affordable health plans options.
We not only help you compare different solutions; we also help you determine whether or not a particular plan complements your healthcare and financial needs. Our objective is to help you find a plan that covers your healthcare needs in the most affordable way possible.
O’Neal Insurance Group — A Reputable Texas Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Insurance Broker.
At O’Neal Insurance Group, we make health insurance simple. We listen to your needs, provide you with a range of health plans, and help you understand the benefits and drawbacks of each of them, enabling you to make a well-informed decision.
Whether you have just turned 65 and want to gain an in-depth understanding of Original Medicare Part A and Part B, or you are already enrolled in Original Medicare and want us to find a supplemental solution to fill gaps in your basic health coverage, we will guide you through the entire process and help you make the right choice.
Here is a quick overview of Medicare health plans we offer at O’Neal Insurance Group:
- Original Medicare Part A and Part B — Together, Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and Part B (medical insurance) comprise Original Medicare. Qualifying for Original Medicare allows you to get coverage for hospitalization and outpatient care costs. However, there are a number of costs that Medicare Part A and B do not cover, such as prescription costs, co-pays, and more. You may qualify for Original Medicare if you are receiving social security benefits or if you are under 65 and have a medical disability.
- Medicare Advantage (Part C) — This health plan offers you an alternate way to receive the benefits of Original Medicare. The only difference is that when you enroll in a Medicare Part C plan, a private health insurance company in Texas pays for your coverage instead of the government. There are several Medicare Advantage plans available to the citizens of Texas that offer additional benefits, such as coverage for routine dental or eye checkups, prescription drug costs, and more.
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap) — If you are unable to afford the out-of-pocket expenses and premiums associated with Original Medicare, you may want to opt for a Medicare Supplement plan, which offers you coverage for some of the costs not covered under Original Medicare, such as copayments, deductibles, and other out of pocket costs.
- Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) — These plans add prescription drug coverage to your Original Medicare plan, allowing you to avoid the out-of-pocket expenses associated with prescription medicines. Medicare Part D plans are best suited for you if you regularly use different medicines for the management of a chronic medical condition, such as diabetes or hypertension.
Compare. Select. Enroll.
If you are considering different health insurance options, it is important to understand that while Original Medicare offers coverage for hospitalization and outpatient care costs, it is simply not enough to cover the cost of deductibles, copayments, prescription costs and other healthcare expenses. To get comprehensive healthcare coverage, you need a supplemental plan that can offer you broader coverage at a reasonable cost.
To help you find such a solution, we work with the following leading insurance companies in Texas:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
If you are 65 years or older or have a medical disability, O’Neal Insurance Group can help you enroll in the right Medicare health plan that will fulfill your healthcare needs today and tomorrow.
These are just a sample of questions we have answered for Medicare beneficiaries:
- Can you still get state Medicaid insurance if you turn 65 and are on Medicare?
- Does Blue Cross Blue Shield have the best Medicare Advantage HMO or PPO plans? Or does Humana?
- Which cities, towns, counties or states offer Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO plans?
- When and how do I get Medicare Prescription Drug coverage if I’m on a Blue Cross Blue Shield Medigap C, F, G, M or N plan?
- I have been told Medigap Plan F is the best and everyone should join that one. Is this True?
- Do I need prescription drug coverage if I am under 65 and not taking any medication?
- Is Medicare Prescription Drug coverage different from regular drug plans?
- How much do Medicare Prescription Drug plans cost? Is there a penalty if I don’t join? If so, how long do I have to pay the penalty?
- What is the service area for Blue Cross Medicare Advantage?
The counties for the state of Texas in Blue Cross Blue Shield’s service area are listed below:
- Bastrop, Hardin, Montgomery, Burnet, Harris, Orange, Caldwell,
- Hidalgo, Webb, Cameron, Hays, Willacy, Chambers, Jefferson,
- Williamson, El Paso, Lee, Fort Bend, Liberty, Fayette, Travis, Collin,
- Dallas, Denton and Tarrant.
The Blue Cross Blue Shield Texas Medicare Advantage provider network is offered to people that are Medicare eligible looking to join a plan and who reside in the following counties:
- Bastrop, Bexar, Burnet, Caldwell, Chambers, Collin, Dallas, Denton,
- Fayette, Fort Bend, Hardin, Harris, Hays, Jefferson, Lee, Liberty,
- Montgomery, Tarrant, Travis, Williamson, Austin, Houston, Cameron, El Paso, Hidalgo, Webb and Willacy
To learn more about different health insurance options or to schedule a consultation with our experts, Please call us at 888-966-8579.