Chicago Blue Cross Blue Shield Supplemental Plans, Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans & Prescription Drug Plans Made Simple.
We all desire the best medicare advantage protection possible. Let O’Neal Insurance Group help you find the best Illinois Senior health insurance policy that suits your healthcare and financial needs.
Would you like a supplemental health insurance solution that can provide the best possible care, particularly after retiring from work?
This is the time we want to spend with our family members, enjoying the golden years of our life to the fullest.
Finding a Medicare Advantage HMO or PPO Plan that offers you the best coverage for all your medical needs is important not only for your health, but also for avoiding financial difficulties.
O’Neal Insurance Group is your one-stop shop for all kinds of Medicare supplemental health plans.
From Original Medicare that includes Medicare Part A and B to Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO and Medigap, we offer you a comprehensive range of senior health insurance products offered in the state of Illinois by some of the best insurance companies in the country.
The insurance providers that O’Neal Insurance Group works with include:
- Assurity Life Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
- Nationwide Insurance
Find a Plan That’s Right For You
If you’re nearing the age of 65, it’s time to start thinking about enrolling in Medicare Part B and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug plans.
Offered by the federal government to individuals who are 65 or older and individuals younger than 65 who have a specific disease or illness, Medicare offers coverage for a variety of healthcare costs.
In order to choose a plan that’s right for you, it is important that you study the various health insurance options available to you, compare them, and select the one that suits your precise needs.
Here is a quick overview of different Medicare plans to help you get acquainted to the options available to you:
- Original Medicare — Comprised of Medicare Part A and B, Original Medicare covers the cost of inpatient and outpatient care. While Medicare Part A incurs no cost, enrolling to Medicare Part B requires you to pay an annual premium. The drawback of Original Medicare is that it does not offer coverage for prescription costs, dental care costs, etc.
- Medicare Advantage — Medicare Advantage is also known as Medicare Part C. It combines the coverage offered by Medicare Part A and B and covers hospitalization costs, doctor visit costs, and various other medical service costs. Because of its more comprehensive coverage, this health plan is considered to be a more convenient, all-encompassing health insurance solution.
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap) — Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans are structured to fill the gaps in coverage offered by Medicare Part A and Part B. Their purpose is to limit the out-of-pocket costs incurred by an insured individual and offer them comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Medicare Part D — Also known as Medicare Prescription Drug plans, Medicare Part D covers the costs of prescription drugs that are not covered in Medicare Part A and Part B. There are a number of companies that offer Medicare Part D plans and most of them have their own list of drugs (formularies) that are covered under the plan.
Discuss Your Supplemental Medicare Options with a Local Chicago, Illinois Broker.
At O’Neal Insurance Group, we understand that the selection of a Medicare health insurance plan is an important decision that has long term financial and health-related implications.
Therefore, our objective is to equip you with all the knowledge and information you need to make a well-informed decision that offers you long-term value and convenience.
For this purpose, we schedule over-the-phone and face-to-face consultations so that you can discuss your needs and expectations with a licensed and experienced Medicare insurance broker in Chicago and get expert guidance and friendly advice.
When you choose an O’Neal Insurance Group broker as your preferred Medicare insurance broker in Chicago, you can be rest assured that you will be speaking with someone who will listen to you, understand your needs and expectations, and provide you with a comprehensive range of affordable health insurance solutions to choose from.
Explore our website to learn more about different Medicare options available to the residence citizens of Chicago. You also can call us at 888-966-8579 to get more information about the health insurance products we offer and get expert assistance to select the best available solution.
O’Neal Insurance Group is the d/b/a or assumed name of James O’Neal, who is a licensed insurance agent in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico and Texas. Agent is or may not be licensed to sell all products in every state. Services and product availability vary by state. As a sales agent, he may be compensated based on a consumer’s enrollment in a health plan. Agent cannot provide tax or legal advice. Contact your tax or legal professional to discuss details regarding your individual business circumstances. Any quoting tool on our website is provided for your information only. All quotes are estimates and are not final until consumer is enrolled.