2019 Illinois Medicare Advantage Plans HMO – PPO Part C.
Medicare Advantage health plans offer all the benefits covered under Original Medicare and more.
- Many plans have no additional premium beyond your Medicare Part B premium.
- For plans with a monthly premium, rates are not based on age, gender or health condition.
- Most plans include Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) coverage.
To enroll in a plan, you must be eligible for Medicare Part A and continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium – unless your Part B premium is paid for by Medicaid or another third party.
There are different types of Medicare Advantage plans:
(HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATION)
If you select a HMO plan, you must use a doctor within your network unless your plan includes a point-of-service (POS) option. In a POS option, members may go out-of-network to receive certain health care services. However, copayments and coinsurance will be higher for care received outside the plan’s network.
(PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATION)
A PPO usually has a higher monthly premium than a HMO, but you have greater flexibility when selecting a doctor. However, if you choose to use an out-of-network doctor you will have a higher out-of-pocket expense.
(PRIVATE FEE FOR SERVICE)
PFFS plans give you the freedom to receive care from any Medicare-approved provider that agrees to accept the plan’s terms and conditions. Under a PFFS, you do not need a referral to see a specialist. A PFFS means you usually pay higher out-of-pocket costs, but you are not limited to a doctor network.
Medicare Advantage Plans can be confusing. Contact us for assistance from one of our Licensed Medicare Health Plan Specialists. We take the time to meet with you one-on-one in the privacy of your home or our office free of charge.
Major municipalities and counties around Chicago IL:
- Aurora, Elgin, Waukegan, Joliet, Naperville, Arlington Heights,
- Des Plaines, Evanston, Wheaton, Kankakee, Cicero, Bolingbrook,
- Mount Prospect, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park, Palatine,
- Schaumburg, Skokie, Tinley Park, Will (County), DuPage (County),
- Kane (County), Lake (County), Kendall (County) and Cook (County)
O’Neal Insurance Group Specializes In:
- Supplement Insurance
- 2019 Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance (Cancer, Stroke, Heart Attack)
Compare 2019 Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans, Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance plans, Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans and Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) plans online.
States In Which We Also Offer Medicare Advantage Health Plan Coverage:
Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Montana, Missouri, Mississippi, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oregon and Texas..
Medicare and Individual Insurance Carriers We Represent:
- Assurity Life Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Clear Spring Health
- Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
- United World Life
- Nationwide Insurance