New Mexico residents looking for help comparing their Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Health plan options who live in the service area that includes Bernalillo, Cibola, Guadalupe, Los Alamos, Mora, Rio Arriba, San Miguel, Sandoval, Santa Fe, Socorro, Torrance and Valencia counties:
O’Neal Insurance Group helps you find an affordable health insurance plan that will offer you coverage for all your needs at a reasonable cost.
Are you looking for an affordable Original Medicare Part C, health insurance plan?
Maybe you already are enrolled in Original Medicare but are looking for a way to limit your out of pocket expenses?
Being a leading Blue Cross Blue Shield and Humana Medicare insurance broker in New Mexico, O’Neal Insurance Group offers you a comprehensive range of Medicare health plans to choose from.
Need coverage for the 20% coverage gaps in Original Medicare Part A and Part B, which covers hospitalization and medical costs or a Medicare Advantage plans like HMO’s and PPO’s that offer you comprehensive coverage, we will help you find the perfect health plan for your needs from our wide variety of health insurance products.
Learn More About Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO and Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) Health Insurance Options in New Mexico.
Healthcare coverage for the citizens of New Mexico who are 65 and older, or those under age 65 who have a specific medical disability.
Being a Medicare beneficiary, you get coverage for inpatient and outpatient costs, and therefore can get quality healthcare services without worrying about the expenses.
In addition to Original Medicare, we offer you the following health plans options:
- Medicare Advantage (Part C) — Medicare Advantage plans are an alternative option to Original Medicare, and are a more convenient way to obtain the coverage offered by Original Medicare. The cost and other details of Medicare Advantage plans depend on the provider you choose. It also is important to understand that after enrolling in Medicare Part C, you still will be required to continue paying your premiums for Medicare Part B.
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap) — These plans are offered by private insurance companies but are standardized by Medicare. Standardization means that all Medigap plans offer the same healthcare coverage. However, there are variations when it comes to premiums. In order to opt for Medicare Supplemental plans, you must be eligible for Medicare and be enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B. The purpose of these plans is to fill the gaps in the coverage offered by Original Medicare. Some of the additional costs covered by Medigap plans include copayments, deductibles and coinsurance.
- Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) — These plans offer stand-alone prescription coverage and is therefore suitable for people who regularly use different medicines for a chronic medical condition. You can purchase them alongside your Original Medicare policy or opt for a Medicare Advantage plan that offers prescription coverage.
Selecting a Medicare Health Insurance Provider
When selecting a Medicare health insurance provider, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield or Humana, in New Mexico, it is important to consider the health insurance products they offer and their advantages and disadvantages.
Once you have selected the type of coverage you require, keep the following factors under consideration when comparing them in order to make the right choice:
- Annual deductibles
- At-home recovery coverage
- Foreign travel emergency coverage
- Medicare Part B extra charges
- Monthly premiums
- Preventive services coverage
- Skilled nursing facility coinsurance coverage
At O’Neal Insurance Group, we understand that collecting all this information for a variety of health plans offered by several different providers can prove to be a time-consuming and overwhelming process for someone who’s not well acquainted with how the health insurance industry works.
Therefore, we offer you the assistance of licensed and professional insurance brokers who have extensive experience and in-depth expertise of New Mexico’s health insurance landscape.
We work with the following leading insurance companies in New Mexico to offer you the best possible health insurance solutions:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
Our ability to stay on top of the latest information in the health insurance industry enables us to offer the residence of New Mexico access to the most comprehensive and affordable health insurance solutions.
We not only help you with the comparison and selection of a health plan; we also help you determine your eligibility for your preferred health insurance solution and complete all the paperwork to accelerate the application process and help you get coverage as efficiently as possible.
Sound confusing? Contact us. One of our Medicare Health Plan Specialists will help you evaluate all your options and provide information you’ll need to make a smart choice.
To learn in detail about our services or to schedule a consultation with our experienced Medicare insurance brokers, please call us at 888-966-8579.