Montana: Find a Humana Medicare Advantage Plan That’s the Right Fit for Your Healthcare Needs.
We help you find answers to all your questions about Humana Medicare plans, enabling you to make a well-informed health insurance decision.
There’s something special about turning 65. Not only do we get to call ourselves ‘senior citizens’, but we also qualify for Medicare — a health insurance program offered by the government for those who are over 65, or those who are under 65 and have a disability or medical condition.
Montana residents may already know that Medicare Part A and Part B are known as Original Medicare. All senior citizens of Montana who are 65 and older are eligible for Original Medicare plans, which offer coverage for hospitalization and outpatient care costs. In addition to this, Montanans also can opt for supplemental health insurance plans that allow them to cover the gaps in their basic Medicare insurance and keep healthcare costs low.
Selecting a Blue Cross Blue Shield or Humana Medicare Plan That’s Right For You in Montana
From coverage offered by Humana and Blue Cross Blue Shield, to health insurance solutions for the costs of those providers’ coverage and having the flexibility of getting care from a provider of your choice, there is a lot to consider when it comes to selecting a healthcare plan. Being a leading Medicare insurance broker, O’Neal Insurance Group has the knowledge, experience and resources required to offer you a realistic overview of different solutions and help you select the one that’s just right for your healthcare and financial needs.
What is the service area for Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage plans? The Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage provider network is offered to people that are eligible for Medicare and residing in the counties listed below.
We service the following counties in Montana
- Big Horn
- Deer Lodge
- Golden Valley
- Judith Basin
- Lewis and Clark
- Silver Bow
- Sweet Grass
When comparing different plans and when selecting one of them, our experts keep the following factors under consideration:
- Annual deductibles
- Hospitalization expenses
- Monthly premiums
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Outpatient and preventive care
- Prescription drug coverage
Keeping these factors under consideration, we help you compare the different types of Medicare plans listed below and select the most suitable one.
- The term Original Medicare is used for Medicare Part A and Part B, which – together – cover the costs of inpatient and outpatient care. While Medicare Part A incurs no cost, enrolling in Medicare Part B requires you to pay an annual premium amounting to $105.
Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- Medicare Advantage is a combination of Medicare Part A and B. But, in addition to basic inpatient and outpatient coverage, different Medicare Advantage plans provide coverage for prescription drugs and dental procedures.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
- Also known as Medigap plans, there are 10 different types of Medicare Supplement plans available to the residents of Montana. These plans offer coverage for the out of pocket costs that are not covered by Original Medicare plans.
Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D)
- As the name implies, Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) plans provide coverage for prescription drug costs and are best suited for individuals who are required to regularly take certain medicines, such as medicine for hypertension or diabetes.
Types of Medicare Advantage Plans Available in Montana
Since Medicare Advantage Plans offer the combined coverage of Medicare Part A, Part B and Part D, they are considered to be one of the most convenient health insurance products. Some of the Medicare Advantage plans available to the residents of Montana include:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS)
- Medicare Special Needs Plan (SNP)
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD)
- HMO Point-of-Service
Each of these Montana Medicare Advantage plans has its own advantages and disadvantages. In order to understand them and make a wise choice, it is important that you work with a reliable and knowledgeable Medicare insurance broker who can provide you a complete and realistic view of all the options and help you select the one that best meets your needs.
Medicare Plans Made Easy
The sheer variety of Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) health plans and their unique terms and conditions can make it difficult for anyone to compare several plans and select the one that’s appropriate for them. O’Neal Insurance Group makes this time-consuming process quick, simple and easy to understand by providing you all the information you need to navigate through different Montana Medicare options, compare their costs and benefits and select the one that’s right for you.
When you work with us, we provide you with a comparison of the Medicare healthcare plans offered by the following companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
Let us help you find the right Medicare plan that will cover all your healthcare needs at minimal costs. To learn more, please call us at 888-966-8579.
O’Neal Insurance Group is the d/b/a or assumed name of James O’Neal, who is a licensed an insurance agent in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico and Texas. Agent is or may not be licensed to sell all products in every state. Services and product availability vary by state. As a sales agent, he may be compensated based on a consumer’s enrollment in a health plan. Agent cannot provide tax or legal advice. Contact your tax or legal professional to discuss details regarding your individual business circumstances. Any quoting tool on our website is provided for your information only. All quotes are estimates and are not final until consumer is enrolled.