- You’re driving to your job in Palatine, Illinois when a driver rear-ends you. You learn that he doesn’t have auto insurance.
- Your teenage daughter just got her license. As she’s driving down the streets in Waukegan, has her first “fender bender.”
- Your Oak Park home is damaged and needs extensive repairs.
Of course, these situations don’t require much imagination—the scenarios are all too real. There are thousands of cases that illustrate the need for solid, reliable home and auto insurance. Sadly, it’s usually only after these things happen that you realize the importance of a comprehensive policy.
If you’re a Texas, Mississippi, Illinois or Indiana resident, we will provide all the resources you need to select home and auto insurance. Our affordable policies are provided by nationwide leaders in the insurance industry.
Whether you own a house, condominium or townhouse, your home is one of the most important and significant investments you’ll ever make. Homeowners insurance is often required by lenders in order to obtain a mortgage.
We offer homeowners’ policies that are flexible enough to meet your needs and provide security from knowing your home is safe. A typical homeowners’ insurance policy provides security, protecting your property and supplying personal liability coverage.
Covered losses may be paid either on a replacement cost or actual cash value basis. Our homeowners’ insurance policies can help you pay for things such as:
- Repair including electrical wiring, plumbing, heating and air conditioning.
- Personal property coverage, which includes furniture, clothes, sporting goods and electronics.
- Use coverage, which covers housing and living expenses if you have to temporarily move out of your home while it’s being restored or repaired.
- Coverage for other structures on your property, such as garages, sheds and cottages.
If you’re a resident of Texas, Mississippi, Illinois or Indiana, contact us to receive a free quote.
Our auto insurance policy specialist can explain the different liability limits and coverages available for residents of Texas, Mississippi, Illinois and Indiana. We can help you with insurance policies that focus on:
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Liability coverage
- Medical payments
- No fault coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Reduced premiums for teen drivers
- Arlington Heights
- Des Plaines
- Mount Prospect
- Oak Lawn
- Oak Park
- Orland Park
- Tinley Park