Residents of Arizona are you looking for an Original Medicare Insurance Plans- Part A, B, C and D coverage. Supplement Medigap Information: Compare Aetna, Blue Cross, Humana Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans With Prescription Drug Plans Online.
Let us help you choose the Perfect Blue Cross Medicare Advantage plan for you.
Count on us to find the perfect HMO or PPO plan that will offer you optimum coverage at favorable terms.
Like other states, Arizona offers a variety of Medicare health insurance plans to individuals who are turning 65 and aging into Original Medicare and seeking good health coverage that is affordable.
However, the sheer variety of health insurance coverage available can make the selection process quite overwhelming for anyone living in Maricopa, Pinal or Pima counties in Arizona.
From Prescription Drug plans and Medicare Advantage plans, to Original Medicare + a Supplement plans that can range from plans A-G, each health insurance plan has its own benefits, terms and conditions and deductibles.
At O’Neal Insurance Group, we help you understand the complex and time-consuming process of comparing different health plans and select the one that best compliments your financial and healthcare needs.
O’Neal Insurance Group is Arizona’s Leading Medicare Insurance Broker.
Helping You Select a Plan that Will Protect Your Life, Your Health and Your Financial Well-Being.
Nearly 1.3 million of Arizona’s citizens do not have health coverage.
As broker agents, our primary objective is to help individuals – particularly citizens of medicare age living in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Maricopa, Pinal and Pima counties.
– with the selection of a health plan that allows them to get quality healthcare services at affordable costs.
We not only help you select an Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna Healthspring, Humana, Mutual of Omaha/ United World Life UnitedHealthcare or GTL/ Guaranteed Trust Life Insurance Company Arizona Medicare health plan, but we also will pair you with quality doctor networks so that you can get the care and attention you deserve during the golden years of your life.
We work with some of the country’s leading insurance providers, including:
- Assurity Life Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
- Omaha United World Life
Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Maricopa, Pinal and Pima County residents:
Comparing online local Arizona Medicare part c, HMO and PPO plans with Prescription Drug plans.
we offer easy to understand assistance online and over the phone.
Finding the right Medicare coverage can be difficult, but O’Neal Insurance Group broker agents make it easy for you.
Our agents take their time understanding your needs and preferences in order to select a plan that’s just right for you.
We keep the following factors under consideration when comparing different health plans for you:
- Coverage — How well does a particular plan cover the services you need?
- Costs — How much will the health plan, including premiums, deductibles and various other costs, cost? Are there any additional terms and conditions that may affect the total cost?
- Doctor and Hospital Choice — Does your preferred doctor accept the coverage? Will you have to choose your hospital or health care provider from a specific network?
- Prescription Drugs — Does the plan have any specific rules that apply to your prescriptions?
Based on a thorough evaluation of all these variables for the health care needs of residents in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise and Yuma.
We help you select a health plan from the following four types of Medicare health plans:
- Medicare — If you are 65 or older or are younger than 65 but have certain illnesses, you might be eligible for coverage under Medicare.
You can opt for Medicare Part A or Medicare Part B, depending on your needs.
- Medicare Part A covers inpatient care costs, while Medicare Part B covers diagnostic costs, medical supplies costs and preventive services costs.
- Medicare Advantage — Medicare Advantage is a more advanced health plan that combines hospital, doctor, and prescription coverage into one plan.
In addition to this, it offers some additional benefits not offered by basic Medicare.
- Medicare Supplemental — As the name implies, the primary purpose of supplement plans is to fill the gaps in the coverage offered by your primary health plan.
- Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) —If you want to get coverage for any medications that you take now or may need to take in the future, a Prescription Drug plan can be useful for you.
However, there are some eligibility requirements that you need to fulfill in order to be eligible for Medicare Part D.
Turning 65 and Need Help?
Confused About Joining Original Medicare?
Staying on top of the ins and outs of Medicare is our specialty at O’Neal Insurance Group, and we use our knowledge and experience to help people just like you in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Maricopa, Pinal and Pima counties find the perfect coverage.
We understand the cost and hassle associated with being uninsured.
Therefore, we aim to help you avoid this inconvenient scenario by helping you compare and select a policy that can offer you the protection you’ll need through various stages of life.
When you choose Blue Cross Blue Shield as your Medicare Advantage or Medicare Part D plan provider for Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plans, we promise you that:
- You will get knowledgeable and reliable advice from our licensed agents.
- You will be provided with an array of health plans to choose from.
- We will put in all our efforts and expertise to help you select a health plan that offers maximum coverage at the most reasonable price.